Locked the keys in your car? Lost your car keys? Lost your car keys?
The day of the coat hanger or jimmy is gone
Auto makers have significantly improved the security on today's vehicles.
Allowing a friend or tow truck driver to use old methods like open your locked car door with a hanger or using a slim Jim may cause significant damage to your car. Our trained locksmiths has hundreds of dollars worth of manuals explaining in details how to open a car door lock and tools specifically designed for each make and model vehicle, so he can open any car door like GM, ford, Chrysler dodge, Toyota, Acura, Subaru, BMW, Mercedes, Volvo and others.
All you need to do is call us ,and we will send you the nearest locksmith in Miami area ,and he will get the car door open quickly and professionally for you.
A door isn't just a door anymore.
Today's cars have a lot going on inside the door, like side impact air bags, vacuum lines and electrical wires for power locks, and plastic connectors for inside and outside lock linkage. so without the right tools and the knowledge, you will damage the car door lock trying to open it.
The police won't always respond to lockouts
The police are aware of the financial responsibility that has come from accidentally damaging citizens' vehicles.
Locksmiths are trained professionals who use finesse, not force.
Our locksmiths have all the tools, experience and knowledge of how to open car doors without keys, so if you have left your keys locked in the car, don`t worry, will be there to help you.
Our automotive locksmiths also do the following :
- » Make car keys on site in case that you have lost your car keys.
- » Keys made for auto doors,trunks and ignition lock repairs.
- » Change car locks ,rekeying ignition,doors and trunk locks.
- » Car doors repaired due to Slim-Jim damage.
- » Replace damaged locks, handles and ignitions.
Transponder car keys
Transponder Keys(keys with the computer chip)for the following vehicles:
- » Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Honda, Acura, Nissan, Infiniti, Mazda, Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Jeep, Buick, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Oldsmobile, Pontiac and others.